THE AUDIO REPORT
1. Break into Teams of 2 or 3
2. Congratulate each other for being awesome.
3. Listen to each other’s audio project. Provide feedback on:
Overall, what works / what doesn’t?
Does use of environmental sounds weave the listener through the story?
Use of interview quotes successful in telling the story?
Technical: Volume levels even? Sound quality clean and crisp? Timing good?
Any suggestions for improvement?
4. Once you’re finished peer-reviewing. Open your project… you have the rest of the class to make changes to your audio report (and can submit/resubmit the updated version). ((Ask your colleagues for help. I am also here to help)).
5. Draft a blog post on our Journalism Junkies WordPress page. Upload your audio file. Give the post a title, and a short paragraph description, and then submit to be published. (I’ll read it over and officially publish it).
Advice on the last minute changes to the Audio Project:
NO HOMEWORK (other than the blog post!) Congrats on finishing your first audio project! CELEBRATE!
VISUAL JOURNALISM TOPICS BEGINS NEXT WEEK!!!